Getting a Library Card
- Bring photo identification (driver's license, state id, student id, passport, etc.)
- Have something with your current address on it. If your id has your current address, that is all that you need. If not, bring a copy of your lease, a piece of mail sent to your address, or anything that has your name and current address.
- Come to the library at 210 Court Street.
- Fill out an application form.
- Get your card and sign it. You are ready to start borrowing items, using the online resources, and downloading books, music, and more.
If you are under 18, you need to bring your parent or guardian with you. We will ask for their photo id and proof of current address as described above.
You will need your library card with you to use public access computers, check-out materials using the self check-out stations or at the Customer Service Desk, and to access online resources, including ebooks and e-audiobooks.