As part of the Burlington Public Library's commitment to the lifelong learning needs of area residents, the library provides test proctoring services when possible.
Scheduling a Proctoring Session:
- To schedule a proctoring session, please fill out the form below to contact the Library Proctoring Coordinator.
- Users are responsible for any incidental fees, such as printing.
- Proctoring requests must be received via email at least one (1) week and no earlier than four (4) weeks before the test date.
- Sessions will be scheduled during regular library hours, Monday-Saturday. All tests must be completed 30 minutes before closing.
- The test must be received by the library at least 3 days before the test date.
- We can accept paper-based tests sent by postal mail or email, or accessed through a website. We cannot accept tests via fax or brought in by students. Our mailing address is:
Burlington Public Library
210 Court Street
Burlington, Iowa 52601
- For online tests, no software may be added to the library's computers and you cannot change computer settings. We also cannot guarantee uninterrupted Internet access.
- Requesting the use of library equipment, such as a study room or library laptop, must be made (3) days before the test date.
- Proctoring sessions may not be longer than 4 hours.